Friday, March 28, 2003
Since finishing the front of the tank, I've focused all of my energy on the pink paisley shirt. I've made a lot of progress the last few days. I finished the sleeves and the hem. I only need to add the collar and neckband and then the snaps. This has been a really great sewing project. The piping has been fun to work with and looks nice with the rest of the shirt. I took my time with this project, so that the possibility for error was reduced. When I sew I tend to rush and sometimes sacrifice quality. There was a point last night when this happened, but I was able to correct the mistakes without too much trouble.