Wednesday, March 19, 2003
I thought I was being so careful with counting rows during the knitting of this tank top. However, as I was inspecting my work yesterday, I realized I skipped some rows in between dots! Ugh! So that meant I had to frog an entire row of dots and make up my bobbins again. And somehow I managed to lose a stitch and pick up a stitch somewhere in the 12 rows I reknit. I drive myself crazy trying to figure that kind of stuff out. Scanning the fabric over and over again trying to find where that one stitch got lost or where that extra stitch came from. All I can say is this top better be worth all the effort!