Progress

I swatched the All Season's Cotton this weekend and was able to start in on the back of the raglan sweater using the red. I decided to use a star motif instead of the number 3. It will be in the turquoisey color. I also tried a new cast on method: kitchener stitch with the main yarn color. It wasn't too bad once I got the hang of it. I must have ripped it out at least four times. It has a very neat and polished look. I'm having a little trouble with the intarsia of the motif though. But I think that was due to trying to only use the one skein of blue with the two bottom points of the star. I'll have to create another bobbin. Hopefully, I won't have to frog the motif section for a fifth time!

Comments

Popular Posts