Monday, February 02, 2004

Not Yet

So I was going to order the yarn for Anticipation on Friday, but haven't yet. I know that the Volare is not anywhere near the same gauge as the Big Wool and I would have to knit the project with a double-strand. That means ordering twice as much yarn as originally planned. So I'm trying to decide if I want to shell out the bucks for that. Hmmm...

No comments: