Monday, February 09, 2004

While I'm Waiting

I finished a prototype kerchief last week, but it still needs to be blocked to get it to lay flat. I used some Rowan Handknit DK Cotton from my stash. I think it turned out pretty good. I didn't use any pattern. I just cast on a couple of stitches and kept increasing a stitch at every end on all rightside rows. Then I crocheted a tie on. While waiting for my yarn from Elann, I decided to knit up another Bucket-O-Chic hat with more yarn from my stash. This time I used some Brown Sheep Nature Spun in orange. It's turning out quite nicely! Some of the other buckets I knit in the past had some problems with rolling brims, but with the revised pattern, the garter stitch brim is perfect. I think I'll have to make a few more!

No comments: