I tried to find some cool buttons when I was at the Fabric Depot this weekend, but there wasn't anything that was the right size except these nice simple ones. I stitched them on later that afternoon while watching Kinsey and The Sea Inside. I thought this tank might be a little looser fitting, but it actually fits just right. I made the length just a tiny bit shorter than what's called for in the directions, about one centimeter, I think. And as I mentioned previously, there are seven buttons instead of eight. Overall, this was an easy and fun project.
PS While I was at the Depot, I couldn't help but buy some fabric for a skirt and a dress. I'll post pictures tomorrow.