Sunday, September 11, 2005

Blocked Up

This back piece of the sweater is finally blocking! I thought I had finished it a couple of days ago and was pinning it down when I realized I had completely screwed up the lace chart. My problems began with the binding off for the armholes. I was having a hard time making sure both sides were even because of the yarn over increases. So, sometimes I was ending up with more stitches than I was supposed to have. I must have unknit the same 10-20 rows at least five times! The springiness of the yarn seems to have handled all that wear well though.

No comments: