Progress

I seem to have gotten a lot of knitting done yesterday. Before I knew it, I was binding off for the armholes on the Cutaway. It looks like I'll have a few more inches to go before the entire back is done. I did several hours worth of knitting on the Drunken Argyle the other night and am still trying to finish the first third of the chart that I am working from. I work on it intermittently throughout the week, hours at a time. I got a couple of good tips regarding all the bobbins and putting them in a box, like in this Magknits pattern. However, at this point, I'm just going to keep the bobbins hanging since I've become rather adept at navigating them all!

Comments

Popular Posts