Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Here is the halter top again. I tried it on prior to taking this photo and this time it fits quite nicely!. It still needs some major blocking, but then it will be wearable. I ended up taking in two inches from the original pattern. I also added a garter stitch hem at the bottom and the top of the back to stop the curling edges. I am not going to add the crochet picot edging to the neck and am debating whether or not to add any edging at all. The V-neck is a bit lower cut than I normally wear, but as I mentioned before, I really like the shape of this top. I hope it doesn't go into the pile of Things I Make But Never Wear.