It Fits

I finished the Cabo halter yesterday. It was a quick and easy sewing project that was really fun to make. I'm already thinking of making another one in sateen stretch cotton. The most challenging thing about this halter was sewing in an invisible zipper. I had never done one before, but I bought the invisible zipper foot and hoped I didn't have to rip out the zipper too many times. I got it in on the first try. My new best friend is that invisible zipper foot!

P.S. The knit halter is in the process of being ripped out again. The fit was better the second time around, but all the stitches were slanting to the left due to being knit in the round. It looked weird.

Comments

Popular Posts