Weekend Update



The washer and dryer were finally hooked back up this past week and I was able to felt my Brooklyn Cap. I ran it through one hot wash cycle and then threw it in the dryer for about 20 minutes to get it to fit my head. I also got a lot done on the Alexi sleeves while catching up on bad TV at ABC.com. I started working on my long sleeve shirt project for construction class too. I got the fronts and back sewn together and used flat-felled seams for the sides. I sewed the collar to the neckband, but still need to attach that to the neck. I'll save that for class on Tuesday.

Comments

Popular Posts