Tuesday, March 27, 2007
I finished my short-sleeved Built by Wendy top tonight. I was pleasantly surprised at how cute it turned out. If I had thought about it more, I would have tried to match the dots on the center back seam. Even better would have been to cut the back on the fold as one piece instead of two. Oh well. The pattern calls for two back pieces because of the dress, which has a zipper. The only alteration I made was to shorten the length by about three inches. This was an easy project that could easily be completed in about two hours. I may have to make a few more for spring and summer!