Honeycomb is Blocking



So, I pinned the vest down for blocking last night. The night before I finished the front and had to redo the back because I had done the decreases incorrectly along the neckline. I didn't even notice it until I was getting ready to three-needle bindoff the shoulders together. I must have really been deeply involved in Dancing With the Stars to not have noticed that error because it was so obvious! You can't really tell in this photo, but there should be a slight U-shaped scoop on the back with the straps on the same edges as the armholes. Luckily, the fix wasn't too complicated.

Comments

Popular Posts