Sunday, October 04, 2009

Berkshire Dolman Sweater Done. Finally.



Immediately after I wrote that last post, I ripped out the cowl neck on the sweater. I knew that it would bug me if I left it, so I decided to knit the cowl over again. And I'm glad I did. You can see the difference in the photo. The neckline is a bit sturdier and isn't so stretched out like it was when I just knit on for the neck. The weather is supposed to warm up this week, so I just need some cold weather before I can actually wear it.

1 comment:

domesticshorthair said...

That is so much better; good for you for not letting it go and changing it. I've had manufactured sweaters I've bought over the years that did that, and it was so annoying.