While I had a car, I made a quick trip out to Kinokuniya this weekend. I bought this Japanese craft book called Homspun. All of the patterns are for clothing that have buttons or ties rather than zippers. I was really drawn to the simple designs and thought they would be perfect for the Liberty fabric I bought recently. When I decided that I wanted to make this vest, I pulled the pattern paper out from the back of the book only to discover that the patterns were really a poster! There were no patterns. As you can see, the schematic shows all the pattern pieces with dimensions for the sewer to draft the pattern herself. I still have to slash the front of the vest to add the pintucks and then redraft it. This was a fun project for a Sunday afternoon!