I finished this Anna Maria Horner skirt pattern the other night and wore it yesterday. It's a little big, so I may try to alter it this weekend. I used Anna Maria's new Innocent Crush velveteen, which sewed up beautifully. The pattern was fairly straightforward and easy to follow, though the layout diagrams don't include the lining. As a result, I accidently cut out a second front skirt piece out of the lining fabric when there was actually a specific pattern piece that I overlooked. Luckily, I was able to adapt that already cut out piece because I had no extra lining fabric left over. I love the pleating and the pockets!