I stayed up late last night to finish knitting the cowl neck on this sweater. I steam blocked it this morning. Things I love about this sweater: the cowl neck, the different stripes on front and back, the elbow length sleeves, and the looser, drapey fit. The cowl was supposed to have some stripes knit in, but I decided to just use the main color instead, so it wasn't so distracting. Unfortunately, I didn't notice that the stripes on the sleeves weren't lined up with the stripes on the front of the sweater until after I seamed it all together. My sleeve measurements must have been off. I'm not sure if the misalignment bothers me enough to redo both sleeves. Other than that, I love it!