Friday, November 18, 2016
Sanford Textured Pullover
Yay, I finally finished this sweater! In my previous post I mentioned a major knitting fail. I had actually finished and blocked the back piece when I realized the gauge was slightly off. I thought I could fix the problem during the blocking phase, but it wasn't going to work so I ripped out three-quarters of the sweater to start over and reknit. Once the back was redone, I was able to quickly finish the front and then start the sleeves before I left on vacation. I returned from my trip two weeks ago and was able to focus on finishing this sweater and have it ready to wear this weekend! I love the subtle chevron stitch pattern and the texture it adds to the fabric, especially since I opted to go with one solid color rather than contrasting colors.