I finally finished some knitting! I got this back section done while watching the finale of Dancing with the Stars. I stayed up late too because I had screwed up on the neckline. I was supposed to mark off the center stitches to work up in seed stitch and then when I was casting off for the tops of the sleeves, one side had more stitches than the other. I had no idea how that happened. Of course, I had already completed knittin gthe seed stitch part, so I had to undo several columns of stitches and rework the seed stitch using a crochet hook. I had to shift the seed stitch neckline over about an inch. That took quite a while, but I managed to get to bed at midnight.
PS The sweater looks like it's made for Barbie with its super cinched in waist. I hope I can get that ribbing to relax a little bit!