On Hold

I've decided to put Anticipation on hold for the time being until I can find a yarn I like. I was going to just go ahead with the Big Wool since it would cost the same as the Volare, but I don't really like any of the available colors. So, I'm going to the LYS to check out other bulky, chunky yarns. I also am thinking about trying to sketch out some design ideas and trying to make those materialize into something. We'll see what happens!