Work on Gigi is still progressing nicely. I'm starting in on the increases now. Since I don't have much news to post, I'll respond to some comments. Ying mentioned that I could have used the two circular needles method for the sleeves of Gigi since I didn't have the proper sized DPs. Unfortunately, I was out of town when I started this sweater, so I only had one pair of circulars with me that were the right size. Darn! That would have been fun to try that method. Ivete also asked about the Rebecca mini skirt and its general wear and if it has stretched out in the butt. I can proudly say that it is wearing great! It hasn't really stretched out at all and I think that is due to the elasticity in the yarn. It's holding its shape very nicely!