Rolled Up

The tank is finished and is blocking. Since the tank is mainly ribbing, I didn't bother to pin it down, but I did want to set the stitches. So, I sprayed both the front and back and rolled it up in a towel. For the lengthways stripes, you pick stitches along one side first, then the other and then graft the two sides together. I kept screwing up the grafting in the beginning and had to start over several times. But once I was able to get in the groove, it went by quickly. I tried it on before blocking and it fit nicely. I should be able to post a picture tomorrow.

The race was great fun! Unfortunately, we missed Flock of Seagulls because we lingered at the General Public stage for too long. Oh well. It was worth it to hear Save It For Later and I Confess.