Breckon Cardigan Body
I finished the body of the Breckon cardigan last a couple of weeks ago. I thought it looked great until I started knitting one of the sleeves. It was then I realized that the insets between the cables were supposed to be done in granite stitch and I just did 3x1 ribbing instead. I had forgotten to change the stitch pattern during the third and fourth row repeats! Oh well. So the sleeves are supposed to match those insets and initially I started knitting them in ribbing, but frogged what I started and switched back to the original pattern directions using granite stitch. I thought the ribbed sleeves would be too pronounced. I think it should be fine.